Friday, January 11, 2008

What do u mean what do i mean?


Chocolate sundaes and chips.. yum!!

.. need to somehow conjure up $400 by Monday, or father will murder me.. hmmm! now this is a serious dilemma .. now now
theres no need to dwell on my current unemployment.. or my even more depressing lack of motivation to seek employment bcoz I'm scared out of my head that no one will hire me.. sheesh pathetic !!

Tomorrow i get to play mum with my gorgeous niece miss rose and chill with Thomas the tank engine.. stimulating but i can indulge in my sick fantasy of being simple and getting married having children and living in the suburbs..
please take note- its a SICK fantasy OK.. i need more from life.. if i have to settle down now... OMG i cant think of anything more.... dissatisfying.. brain numbing,, depressing..unfulfilled ...

"Well then Miss Anna.. What do u want?"

.....funny i dont even know how to start answering that question...

& while we r here... are you gonna cash in on that refund or not??

No comments: