Thursday, January 10, 2008

Love will Tear us Apart....



ok so i'm 24... turning 25 in about 6 mnths.. and so not where i expected to be at this stage in my life.. but wat can u do? nothing really just try and change your life... and be happy with wat u got.. besides its not like im a no hoper loser... my whole world stopped about 3 yrs ago.. and its only just starting to spin again..so forgive me..
anyways.. so i'm Anna i lost my one and only love who has not been awarded a name yet.. (coz i cant think of a good one yet)
i got together with his brother.. Cassio.. which is now a relationship im aware i shouldnt have established and am gently trying to ease out of it.. though am still holding onto it in a sense..
and im in love with Taszar..n the reminder of my love lost.. and everything i want.. but prob. shouldnt have.. becoz he is not only just a baby.. 18
but .. i should chill from the boys for a while dont u think??
well why wont the boys let me??

the whole point of this post was to winge about marriage and the fact that Cassio is trying to force me into marrying him.. when quiet clearly im not ready..
if this blog is anything to go by at least..
but now im too full of too many emotions and thoughts.. that im exhausted and has lost the energy to continue with my harping on about dreaded marriage

No comments: