Thursday, January 10, 2008

im goofy?? yet brilliant!! lets focus on the brilliant side of me everyone..btw did u know? I'm a Leo

***Your Personality is Very Rare (INTP)***


Your personality type is goofy, imaginative, relaxed, and brilliant.

Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving.


How Rare Is Your Personality?
http://www.blogthings.com/howrareisyourpersonalityquiz/



ahh well that explain why i get on with men better than i do women..
obviously my rather rare personality which is more common in males than females has enabled me to form some sort of special bond with the male species.. how fortunate for lil ol me
lol
crackhead!!!


some green for my one and only tru love.. my man
xooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

No comments: