Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bluebirds in our hearts...long lost loves.. & deepest desire for the ones we cant have... sigh


Theres a bluebird in my heart that wants to get out..
But i'm too tough for him,
I say, stay in there..
I'm not going to let anybody see you...

Theres a bluebird in my heart that wants to get out..
But i pour whiskey on him & inhale cigarette smoke &
the whores & bartenders & the grocery clerks
never know he's in there..

Theres a bluebird in my heart that wants to get out..
But I'm too tough for him,
I say, Stay down..
Do you want to mess me up??
Do you want to screw up the works??
Do you want to blow my book sales in Europe??

Theres a bluebird in my hear that wants to get out..
But I'm too clever
I only let him out at night sometimes
when everybody is asleep..
I say, I know your in there
so dont be sad..
then i put him back,
but he's singing a little in there,
i havent quiet let him die
& we sleep together like that
with our secret pact
& its nice enough to make a man weep,
but I dont weep,
do you????



-charles bukawski (or something of the like...)





I adore this poem...
i love bluebirds.. their beauty.. their symbolism
...
their FREEDOM
damn how i need some freedom
i mean i tried to break up with my boyfriend of nearly 3 years but its a terrifying expierence... ok in truth im fukd!! excuse my french - but i am ... im being the person iv never wanted to ever be.. im struggling to be honest.. im terrified of the cosequences..
im in love with a guy who is amazing but so so young
too young..
but perfect.. or am i jus pining after my one lost...
will i ever get over him? no i dont think i ever will..
will i ever let go of him?? of his memory??.. again i dont know its been nearly three yrs and it still feels all too raw
how can u ever get over the one
especially when they r dead


Jr (alter ego for the younger guy who im madly in love with)
Jr is perfect but so much like him..
so similar to him.. freaky but i think they even share birthdays
so its... similar family situation
same nationality
same
same
same
same
too much
omg this is too much... must pour my heart out another day bcoz im getting all emo (emotional)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
much love non exsistant followers

No comments: